1. POLITYKA INFO Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter called “Polityka”), producer of the electronic database Politykainsight.pl (hereinafter referred to as “the Database”) attaches particular importance to protecting the privacy of customers of the Database and the secure processing of their personal data.
2. The personal data of customers of the Database as contained in registration forms, and personal data collected automatically, are processed in accordance with the requirements of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Dz.U. 2002 no. 101 item 926 as amended) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the electronic provision of services (Dz.U. 2002 no. 144 item 1204). Customers are entitled to inspect and to correct personal data pertaining to them. Data collected automatically cannot be changed or deleted.
3. The personal data of Customers of the Database as contained in registration forms will be processed by Polityka solely for the purposes of rendering the services provided using the Database. Furthermore they may be processed, with the consent of customers of the Database, for Polityka’s legally justified purposes, including direct marketing of Polityka’s own products and services. Polityka is the administrator of the personal data.
4. Polityka does not supply and does not circulate (does not sell and does not make available for use) the personal data of customers of the Database to other persons or institutions. The personal data of customers of the Database processed by Polityka may be made available to authorized state bodies at their request, for the purposes of proceedings being conducted by them, or to third parties pursuant to rulings of state bodies.
5. Polityka collects information acquired automatically, relating to the IP addresses of customers of the Database. The information collected in this way is used for administration of the Database, for periodic analyses of page hit statistics, for determining which pages are visited most often, for determining the level of functionality of pages of the Database, and for protection of the security of content of the Database. Information relating to customers’ IP addresses may be supplied to authorized state bodies at their request, for the purposes of proceedings being conducted by them, or to third parties pursuant to rulings of state bodies.